||The movement to go green has never been stronger.
Businesses are continually striving to improve operating models to further reduce their impact on the environment. For AEC firms or Reprographers, this can include embracing eco-friendly, sustainable equipment capable of producing the highest quality prints with output equaling, or often surpassing, the less "green" printing equipment of decades past.
Today, high-quality, ultra-efficient, large format printing solutions that support responsible paper use, low-emissions, energy conservation and reusable components are making their way into the market. They are engineered to help architects, engineers, contractors and reprographers increase sustainability and improve end products, with the overarching benefit of enabling them to reach their environmental goals.
OcÚ Technology: Designed with the Environment in Mind
OcÚ, through its full range of wide format printing solutions, meets head on the need for sustainable, environmentally sound business solutions. As part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index since 2004, which enabled OcÚ to be a qualified and eligible investment option for "green funds", OcÚ products are designed with ecosystem preservation in mind and offer the following:
- Low emissions, reduced waste: OcÚ is committed to engineering products with low ozone emissions, dust, noise emissions and toner waste, as well as systems with inherently economical resource consumption on a per- print basis.
- Reusability: OcÚ considers sustainability throughout its design and manufacturing processes. Components are designed for re-use and recyclability to gain maximum utilization and minimize landfill use. Products are manufactured with consideration for energy consumption and preventing waste during the manufacturing process.
- Radiant fusing: This timesaving technology eliminates warm-up time, guaranteeing that high-quality printing starts as soon as a printer receives a joboffering the fastest cold-to-start print time available on any wide-format product.
- Modular, upgradeable design: Constructing products using a modular, open-architecture approach prevents equipment from prematurely entering the "waste stream".
- High degree of productivity: Created to ensure the highest level of quality, reliability, speed and ease of use, while at the same time requiring low energy input to operate, OcÚ wide format printing equipment helps to decrease a company's overall waste production and energy consumption.
- Maximum paper handling efficiency: With multiple paper size concurrent loading and printing options, OcÚ equipment helps AEC firms and Rerpographers produce less paper waste by ensuring the right size prints, with the right images and optimum quality level, are printed the first time.
For more information on how OcÚ can help your firm produce quality print output and promote sustainability to help benefit the environment, call 800-714-4427.