|Benefits of OcÚ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra technology
Speeds up to 60 percent faster
- Peak productivity with OcÚ Gemini Instant Duplex technology
- Ultra high-speed duplex printing to blaze through tough deadlines
- OcÚ Speed Pass Field upgradeable (temporary) speed licenses
- Near-perfect sheet position and registration
- Offset-like quality with dazzling image resolution
- Non-stop production for up to four hours for maximum efficiency
- New capabilities to enter profitable new markets like book printing
- Easy integration and interoperability with existing environments with OcÚ DP Link and KDK Link software
The OcÚ VarioPrint 6320 Ultra is the first cut-sheet printer to break the 300 ppm barrier; creating a new production class. With standard letter sized print speeds up to 25 percent faster than the flagship OcÚ VarioPrint 6250 system and up to 60 percent faster than the nearest competitor.
With ultra-fast speed and benchmark reliability, print professionals can take on more jobs and turn them around faster, enter profitable new markets like digital book printing, expand services and do more with less. All while reducing costs, production footprint and environmental impact. The result is a win-win proposition that delivers business stimulus benefits, expands opportunities, and optimizes resources and investment protection.
A typical book printing requirement would be producing a two-sided/300 page document or 150 (6" x 9") sheets. Printing this standard application on a (12" x 18") sheet in a 24 x 7 operation with an industry standard 85% utilization rate would result in the production of 2,530 book blocks-an astounding 963 book blocks more than its nearest competitor. Acquiring a new OcÚ VarioPrint 6320 Ultra will help your organization to enter profitable and growing markets like book printing and publishing while at the same time reducing labor costs and cutting operating and maintenance fees; all while minimizing environmental impact and protecting your technology investment.
OcÚ Gemini technology for peak productivity
OcÚ Gemini technology uses a single engine to produce consistent print quality not influenced by temperature and humidity changes. Two imaging units jointly create and simultaneously print both sides of a sheet in a single pass. The result is that duplex jobs print faster and more reliably. With the OcÚ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra Line, you can use a single device to produce a variety of job types with the industry's fastest job turnaround, offset-like quality and near-perfect registration.
OcÚ ScreenPoint technology for dazzling halftones
Exclusive OcÚ Screen Point technology brings the additional benefits of:
All designed to produce crisp, clean halftones and photographs with dazzling quality, sharper contrast and the look and feel of offset continuous tone.
- Automatic color rendering to black & white
- Up to 200 grey values @ 180lpi
- Intelligent contrast and brightness adjustments
The OcÚ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra line is available in a variety of speed, input and output configurations to meet a wide range of requirements. Choose the combination of modules that meets your unique needs.
- OcÚ Gemini Instant Duplex engine
- Field-upgradeable (temporary/permanent) speed licenses
- Up to three High Capacity Paper Input Modules-up to 13,800 sheets
- Roll Feeder options from both Hunkler and Laser Max Roll System enables up to 60,000 sheets of input
- Integrated DFD interface for easy programming of 3rd party finishing systems
- OcÚ High Capacity Stacker-6,000 each stacker up-three HCS units for an output capacity of 18,000 total sheets
- Set finisher-staple up to 100 letter pages
- iMFS multiple format stacker stapler
All OcÚ VarioPrint 6000 Ultra systems are designed for low power consumption, energy-saving performance, low ozone emissions, quiet operation, and RoHS compliance.
Virtually ozone free: OcÚ VarioPrint 6000 systems transfer toner through direct contact, so there's no toner waste. And with no electrophotography, there's virtually no ozone emission.
Minimal environmental impact: OcÚ VarioPrint 6000 systems use mono-component toner, and no selenium, no developer, and no fuser oil. With a fusing temperature of just over 212 degrees Fahrenheit, it can handle a wider variety of substrates too.