Reduce costly printing mistakes and bottlenecks with FREE software utilities.
Download OcÚ Client Tools
OcÚ Client Tools software automates your CAD printing workflow. Batch-process multiple file types, preview them exactly as they will be printed, and then submit locally or remotely for printing.
Submit print-ready files and instructions to any of the following destinations:
- Save time by eliminating the need to create plot files
- Reduce mistakes by previewing files exactly as they will be printed
- Use only one process to print DWG, DWF, TIFF, HPGL and PDF files
- Now supports AutoCAD« 2012 as well as JPG, BMP and PNG files
- OcÚ Repro Desk Studio submit to one or more connected local printers, narrow or large format, monochrome or color
- OcÚ Repro Desk Professional or Select submit remotely via HTTP using Direct Transfer
- Custom Destination Submit to an OcÚ Repro Desk Professional system using any software you designate.
- Print to File Save print-ready files to a local network directory.
OcÚ Client Tools Technical Specifications
This integrated download installs five components:
File Format Support: OcÚ Publisher supports DWG, DWF, TIFF, HPGL/2, PLT, CALS, VIC, LDF, JPG, BMP and PNG files. PDF and other file types are supported using third-party file converters. To process native DWG files, AutoCAD (R2000-2009) must be installed on the same PC as OcÚ Publisher. Not compatible with AutoCAD LT.
- OcÚ Publisher OcÚ Publisher allows a user to batch-convert a set of mixed file types, preview them exactly as they will be printed, and submit them locally or remotely for printing.
- OcÚ LDF Writer for AutoCAD This Heidi-based print driver allows a user to convert an individual DWG file into a print-ready LDF file from within AutoCAD 2000-2009 and submit it locally or remotely for printing.
- OcÚ LDF Writer for Windows This Windows print driver allows a user to create an individual LDF file from within any Windows application and submit it locally or remotely for printing.
- OcÚ PDF Writer for Windows This Windows print driver allows a user to create a PDF file from within any Windows application and submit it locally or remotely for printing. This driver is intended for small-format multi-page specification documents. The maximum resulting PDF size is 11" x 17".
- OcÚ Document Viewer This Windows utility allows users to view and manipulate LDF images in a full-screen viewer. It also supports LDF thumbnail viewing in Windows Explorer. By right-clicking LDF thumbnail(s) and selecting OcÚ Print from the menu, users can submit files locally or remotely for printing.
Download OcÚ Client Tools