|Replaces the Océ ColorWave 600
Why the Océ ColorWave 650 Printer?
- World-class printing speeds of more than 1,300 SqFt/hour
- Handles applications including B&W and color CAD, GIS and full color graphics on plain paper
- Instant-dry prints ready for immediate use
- Map plotter with speeds that can produce up to 30 full color 30" x 42" maps per hour
- Unmatched productivity with up to six rolls of media
- Flexible media choices including bond, film, Tyvek, polypropylene and recycled paper
Transform Your Business
- Consolidate large format black & white and color printing with one easy-to-use system
- Replace multiple color inkjet printing systems and improve efficiency
- Reduce turn-around time to increase overall productivity
- Print critical documents that are needed at a moment's notice with no waiting
- Diversify your business with new revenue opportunities
Analyst Quote re Océ CrystalPoint® Technology:
"Because this new Océ platform is designed to significantly address overall running costs, reduce environmental impact and improve both productivity and workflow, we think it will have a serious and provocative impact on the wide format printing industry."
- Tim Greene
Wide Format Printing
Print in color with the Océ ColorWave 650 large format printer and help grow your business with the most efficient technology for instant-dry wide format color printing.
Patented Océ CrystalPoint Technology
The best of solid toner paired with inkjet technology uses accurate dot positioning to create crisp, vibrant graphics that dry instantly on plain and recycled media. Plotter delivers instantly dry prints, so there is zero drying time and your GIS maps can be handled, stacked or folded immediately.
The Océ ColorWave 650 printers / plotters utilize unique Océ TonerPearls toner making a totally clean printing / plotting system: no fine dust, no odor and minimal waste disposal.
The Océ ColorWave 650 printer converts solid toner "pearls" into a gel which is jetted and crystallized onto any type of paper or other media. By utilizing solid toner without fusing chemicals, the printer delivers virtually emission-free printing with no ozone, odor, or fine powder emissions.