- Océ DigiDot Drop on Demand piezoelectric inkjet technology
Océ DigiDot piezoelectric drop-on-demand technology uses the industry's
fastest inkjet print heads to produce stunning color at top speeds.
- Océ SRA MP Controller for uninterrupted workflow
The Océ SRA MP (Massively Parallel) controller enables high-speed,
uninterrupted workflow for AFP/IPDS data streams. The SRA MP is ideal for the rigors of high-speed,
full-color digital printing, with nearly unlimited scalability.
- Heavy-duty throughput to handle more work
The Océ JetStream systems are engineered for heavy-duty throughput,
to reduce costs and maintenance time by using resources and floor space more
efficiently. The Océ JetStream systems support a monthly duty cycle up to
86 million letter impressions.
- Variable dot size for added flexibility and multi-level printing
A key advantage of Océ DigiDot technology is the ability to vary dot
sizes. You can create images with different density ranges to optimize quality
levels for individual jobs and media types. Flexibility to vary dot sizes
enables multi-level printing of photographs and half-tones that require richer
gray scales, contour-free gradients and excellent reproduction of fine details.
- Media-handling flexibility
The Océ JetStream systems are designed for maximum flexibility. The
system can print on almost any stock, including inkjet, laser, recycled and
other paper types, and weights from 64 to 157 gsm.
- Streamlined digital workflow with Océ PRISMA™ software
Full integration wtih Océ PRISMA workflows ensures that your Océ
JetStream production color printer integrates quickly and seamlessly in every
- Smooth, easy finishing
Océ JetStream printers include integrated pre- and post-processing
capabilities, including folding, perforating and hole punching. If additional
finishing is required, future systems will support direct connection to third-party
finishing systems. Offline finishing is always available.
- Versatility and upgradability
In addition, integrated MICR capability allows users to
print convenience and full-color checks with complete reliability,
security and error recovery capabilities.
- Maximize productivity— set a new standard for full color productivity. With exclusive Océ DigiDot technology you can print more output with better quality in less ti me and gain productive capacity while reducing costs by replacing several slower
systems with one Océ JetStream system. The result: more productivity,
profitability and investment protection.
- Integrate seamlessly into your existing workflow—Océ
JetStream printing systems integrate seamlessly into your current, industry-standard
workflow, and adapt to future workflows with plug-and-play simplicity. Superior
interoperability means that you can place the printer in virtually any print
environment and it will be up and running almost immediately.
- Meet customer requirements—produce all types of color
documents at ultra-high speed—from transactional and TransPromo documents
to books and direct mail documents.
- Increase profitability—use one highly productive device
to accelerate turnaround, increase productivity, and improve customer satisfaction.
Commercial print shops can expand service offerings to include full-color
- Protect your color investment—purchase the system
that meets your needs today and, with a field-upgradeable migration path,
seamlessly upgrade to a higher throughput
—without purchasing a new machine.
- Ensure environmental sustainability—Océ JetStream systems are
designed for energy-saving performance, low ozone emissions, quiet operation,
and RoHS compliance.