|Replaces the OcÚ TDS700
|| Rise above your current large format plotter's capability with the OcÚ TDS750 multifunction black and white printer. The OcÚ TDS750 wide format printer is ideal to address the demanding deadlines required in a peak performance departmental print setting or productive, central print room environment. Based on the multi-award-winning OcÚ TDS700, you can count on the OcÚ TDS750 plotter for long-lasting performance and consistent results for years to come.
Why the OcÚ TDS750 Printer?
- Durable, hard-wearing parts mean longer uptime, fewer jams, fewer service calls
- Consistently high quality output
- Configurations for concurrent print/copy/scan
- Intuitive design for streamlined ease-of-use
- Meets your current needs...upgradeable on-site to meet future needs
The OcÚ TDS750 Printer Offers:
- Maximum input capacity up to 6 media rolls for more than 10,000 sq. ft. of uninterrupted printing
- Consistent 9 D-size per minute printing
- 600x1200 dpi pico-printing for sharp details and smooth gray areas
- One-step scan/copy, color copy capability and scanner presets for common settings
- Eco-design lowest energy usage, noise level and ozone emission in its class
The OcÚ TDS750 black and white printer is a flexible printing, copying and scanning system that is designed to grow with your business to meet all your wide format printing needs.
Take your business to the next level by increasing its potential with the help of the OcÚ TDS750 and its large format printing, plotting, scanning and copying capabilities.
- Print and scan quickly at a consistent speed with no warm up required
- Productive with longest uninterrupted printing with 6 roll media capability
- Instant-on printing capability with OcÚ Radiant Fusing Technology ensures that printing is available without warm-up time
- Automatic cutters in every drawer and a media roll rest ensure that users can quickly and easily load media
- Ergonomic design and green button limit time user spends with system
- Great quality output without effort
- Easily placed in any environment due to low noise, heat and ozone
- The receiving tray on top takes up less space and neatly stacks collated prints for easy access
- Consistent high quality print/ copy/ scan
- Durably built with incredible reliability and fewer jams
- Green system with lowest energy consumption and long life
- Toner loading-while-printing allows up to 10,000 square feet of uninterrupted printing capability without stopping a job to load toner or paper