Océ office customers now benefit from eCopy PaperWorks software
Users can now quickly create and merge secure and searchable PDF files
TRUMBULL, CONN. October 20, 2009 Océ, an international leader in digital document management, and eCopy Inc., a leading provider of solutions that integrate paper documents into business software applications, are proud to announce that eCopy PaperWorks software is now available to Océ customers. The easy-to-use software application, which replaces eCopy Desktop, is a useful addition to scan and capture solutions and integrates with widely used document management applications. With this software, users can create secure, searchable PDF files quickly and easily.
"We know users are looking for ways to easily manage their electronic documents and may need to markup, edit or combine them with other documents," said Thomas O'Neill, Director Product Operations; Quality & Technology Center, Océ North America, Document Printing Systems. "eCopy PaperWorks software enables users to convert documents to PDF files, merge PDF files and then add security and style features. The search features allow users to search for information in those documents stored in any system or network folder. In addition, eCopy PaperWorks software now adds the power of connectors into many back-office electronic document management systems. We are very excited to expand our software offerings from eCopy with this new introduction."
eCopy PaperWorks features perform the following functions:
- Convert files to PDF Send documents directly to eCopy PaperWorks software from most Microsoft® Windows® applications with the click of a mouse. Then annotate, combine with other documents, save with security options and integrate into your document workflow.
- Merge different documents into one cohesive PDF Quickly combine multiple files of different formats into one consolidated document. After the documents are merged, drag and drop thumbnails to arrange the pages.
- Add bates/endorsement stamps Just specify the bates/endorsement stamp format and the corresponding text and let eCopy PaperWorks software handle the number sequence. With this application, you can apply stamps to singe or sets of documents, as well as unique reference numbers to organize, track and account for documents.
- Search text Immediately search documents created or merged with eCopy PaperWorks software. You can search a single document, all open documents or any file in any system or network folder.
- Retrieve and store documents with your existing document management system Retrieve and store documents from within eCopy PaperWorks software to the following software applications: Microsoft SharePoint®, EMC® Documentum®, Interwoven® WorkSite® and Open Text eDOCS DM.
- Add headers, footers and watermarks Select from a library of standard headers, footers and watermarks or create your own using custom text, images, corporate logos and more.
eCopy PaperWorks software is available now from Océ direct sales offices. A variety of acquisition plans are available, please visit www.oceusa.com.
Océ is a leading international provider of digital document management technology and services. The company's solutions are based on Océ's advanced software applications that deliver documents and data over internal networks and the Internet to printing devices and archives locally and around the world. Supporting the workflow solutions are Océ digital printers and scanners, considered the most reliable and productive in the world. Océ also offers a wide range of display graphics, consulting and outsourcing solutions.
Océ employs around 22,000 people, with 2008 revenues of approximately $4.3 billion, operates in around 100 countries and maintains research and manufacturing centers in the Netherlands, the United States, Canada, Germany, France, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Romania and Singapore. Océ North America is headquartered in Trumbull, CT, with additional business units in Chicago, IL; New York City; Boca Raton, FL; Salt Lake City, UT and Vancouver, BC. North American revenues represented approximately half of Océ's worldwide business in 2008, and employment is approximately 10,000. For more information about Océ, visit www.oceusa.com. Outside the U.S., consult http://global.oce.com.
"Océ" and the Océ logo are registered trademarks, of Océ Technologies, B.V. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks and are the property of their owners and are respectfully acknowledged.