At OcÚ, we understand that getting the most productivity out of your digital printers takes more than advanced technology-it also takes reliable and professional service and support. Which is why we are so pleased to have received the Excellence in Service Business Optimization Award.
After conducting a comprehensive study of nearly 200 organizations, including the service divisions of Hewlett Packard Indigo Division, IBM North America, Kodak, and Xerox Corporation, among others, the Association for Services Management International (AFMSI) and D.F. Bloomberg Associates, Inc. recognized OcÚ for best-in-class performance across thirteen key service categories. These categories included response time, call closure time, parts availability, field force utilization, automation and more.
This honor is yet another acknowledgement of OcÚ's long heritage as a customer-focused, service-driven company with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
With OcÚ, you have one vendor, one service team, one point of contact, one process, one contract, and one monthly invoice-making the OcÚ service and support solution the only one you'll ever need.
The OcÚ service and support solution delivers:
- Superior service with quick-response on-site tech support, 90% successful completion on the first call, 4.5 out of 5 customer satisfaction rating
- Over 1,100+ OcÚ-trained field engineers and 25+ region technical specialists to serve you
- Technical, hardware, media, and direct interface support
- Technical education centers with state-of-the-art equipment and advanced hands-on training experience for technicians
- Logistics support through a combination of national, major city, and third-party parts storage facilities plus individual technicians car stocks and a wide array of parts delivery options